Thursday 30 December 2010

new beginnings!


topshop premium hairy pea coat
topshop premium hairy pea coat
models own grace green
Topshop cropped premium hairy peacoat / Primark two tone tights / H&M zip detail bag / New Look ballet pumps / Topman t-shirt / H&M bodycon skirt / eBay rings and necklace / Models Own nail varnish in Grace Green.


This coat is my new favourite, I absolutely adore it! I tweeted earlier about it, I had the huuuugest pack of stuff from Topshop ever this morning, honestly, I may have to photograph the bag it all came in! This coat is made of mohair and fills the void faux fur just can't. I've been looking for a fur coat for as long as I've blogged, and I've never found one that didn't swamp me. I think because I'm so short, they just look ridiculous on me, so this mohair beauty is my version of fur. It's got slightly cropped sleeves which I love, and wearing it made me feel like a hollywood actress ha! So I wore a huge eyeliner flick and Estee Lauder lipstick in my favourite colour, Fig - a gorgeous, creamy, deep red colour.

Underneath I wore my boyfriends skull detailed t-shirt from Topman with my basic black bodycon skirt. I've been wearing his tops a lot recently, I layer vest tops underneath them and they keep me so cosy! The tights were a present for Christmas and I really like them! They're lacy at the front but opaque at the back;



topshop premium hairy pea coat


it's fuzzy, but my primark two tone tights.


I'm thinking of buying a pair of the Topshop striped tights with the vertical lines, I've seen them on a few bloggers and I love them.

I've still got the tags in my coat, so should I keep it? I love it, but maybe I'm seeing it through rose tinted glasses...let me know! How's everyones sale shopping coming along?

edit; only just realised when looking at the pictures that the skulls are in the shape of a union jack! best. t-shirt. EVER. I love union jacks!
Edit part 2; Really sorry, only just realised how shit quality the pictures have been uploading! Gutted as I've had a new camera so I just had a mini panic thinking my camera was broken, turns out Tinypic is just really mean when compressing my pictures - so I've switched to Flickr after having a look at what my favourite bloggers seem to use. Hope that's better!

11 comments:

  1. i absolutely love this coat. it looks gorgeous on you. definitely keep it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that coat is gorgeous, and i love those tights! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is probably my favourite of all the outfits we've seen you in on your blog - I LOVE it!

    I may well be biased, as grey seems to be my absolute favourite colour at the moment, so that may be clouding my judgement, but I don't think so!

    The coat is gorgeous - you'd be mad to return it. Looks so cozy. And again, grey :)

    Love the jewellery - particularly the necklace, SO pretty.

    Can't believe those tights are Primark! They're amazing! Primark hosiery department has been bloody great this year in my opinion..

    I will stop rambling now about loving everything you're wearing!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your coat! It really suits you, I can absolutely sympathise with you on the whole 'being-drowned-in-faux-fur' situation, as every coat I've tried drowns me too! I love those tights tooo (: xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tights, I'm always looking for something different when it comes to them and when they're as cheap as they are in Primark, you can buy a pair in every design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really suit red lipsticks. Wish I did!

    www.dressingmissdolly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. woweee just stumbled across your blog and lurvee it, adore the coat ! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep keep keep! It looks beautiful on you and you are stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the coat, rings, nail varnish and especially the necklace. This is a fab outfit and you should definitely keep the coat xx

    Kittenish Behaviour Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. That coat is gorgeous. I've also got that feather necklace and wear it pretty much every day, such a bargain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastic coat! I love the tights as well! xx

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions, feel free to tweet me @daisy_kate :)!