Monday 11 February 2013

please keep the reporters at bay.

DSC_0121 DSC_0026
DSC_0010
DSC_0149
aviator jacket; topshop / high necked crop top in plum; eBay / side split skirt; new look / triple cross belt; topshop / studded flats; primark / bracelets' fashionology

I totally forgot to post these images! I took them ages ago and thought I'd posted them. I really love this outfit, if it wasn't so cold and I wasn't so pale though, I'd love to wear it with bare legs. The winter has really brought out my pale skin, but I've been fortunate enough to be sent a St Tropez kit!

DSC_0002

I can't wait to try it! I've never tried St. Tropez before but I've heard all of the good reviews so I'm really looking forward to it; I have a lace cream leotard I always want to wear but look far too pale in, so I'll probably feature that in my next post!

These high necklines are everywhere at the moment, and I just love them. I like to balance the look out with a short skirt usually, but I like this longer skirt with is because it's quite short on one side. I've been wearing this a lot lately, paired with some creepers I picked up in Primark for £12 (and they're identical to the ones in New Look for £25! I did the compare!) I'm off to do dissertation work now, but I'll hopefully have a post up later in the week!

9 comments:

  1. You look so nice, love! The purple with the moon necklace is so mystical and pretty, I love it. I too am a pale skin victim, it sucks! Wish I had a St Tropez kit haha!

    Jessica xo
    runawayflame.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look super cute! off to buy a moon necklace now x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! I have the metallic version of this skirt but it doesn't look nearly as good on me!

    - Tabitha at scaredtoast.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! Really like your skirt & hope the st Tropez kit is good! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect outfit as always! especially love your jewellery <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loveee that skirt, you are gorgeous

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I love your blog - how have I not seen this before :)

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit posts: She Is Pinstripe Dungarees at the North Bloggers Meet Up & Varsity Jacket & Nike Blazers | Varsity Girl

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. st tropez is good from my personal experience! you look absolutely amazing in this crop top and necklace too!

    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgoeus outfit! Your skirt and the top are amazing! Suits you very well!!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions, feel free to tweet me @daisy_kate :)!