Saturday 13 August 2011

england is mine, it owes me a living.




atomic bomb print top; lookbook store / black bodycon panelled skirt; topshop / studded bag; my sisters / studded pumps; topshop

Firstly, thank you for all your kinds comments, emails and tweets - it means so much honestly! This is a top that the lovely people at the Lookbook store sent me. You can find it here and I highly recommend it! It is also available in warmer colours which I love, I think I'll buy it when it's pay day! It's a really good fit, with low cut arms and a racer style back which calls out to be worn with a bralet like I have here. I love the longer fit and I teamed it with a black bodycon skirt to keep all the attention on the stunning print. I wore this to the cinema and was asked three times where it was from! I love these sort of photographic prints, so when I was emailed and told I could choose some items, this was at the top of my list.

Just to keep my blog open and honest, I didn't pay for this item. I have however bought some items from their store and would highly recommend them as a paying customer. I think their prices are excellent and they really strive to give you perfect service! Just like Lily says, I would never accept any form of payment in return for a positive recommendation on this blog.

I'm obsessed with galaxy prints at the moment and keep trying to do 'galaxy inspired' nails. This is Rimmel Black cherry with a cheap silver glitter caked on over the top. It's pretty chipped and gross here to be honest! I've just bought a gorgeous holographic nail varnish though I can't wait to try, and I'm trying to find a black glitter nail varnish to layer over deeper colours - but haven't had much luck finding one yet!

I bought a new dress yesterday which I can't decide whether to keep, I might do a keep or return post on it at some point. I wanted to wear it for my 21st birthday but I don't know if I want something a bit more special. It's this one anyway, what do you think? Where's your favourite high street store at the moment? And what are you wearing on your nails? I'm so nosy!

10 comments:

  1. The top looks lovely - can see why people were asking about it :)

    Love your rings - gorgeous. Glad you explained what was on your nails, as I was wondering! Looks cool. (You asked what we were wearing on our nails? Check out my blog if you're interested!)

    I like the dress you've bought for your birthday & can definitely see it on you - not in a stalkerish way you understand.. (I hope)!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! Will have to take a look. I really like vest tshirts like that!
    You look fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your top is AMAZING!! and I'm super obsessed with your nails.. Think that print is next on my to do list!!

    http://lowri-armsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The top is beautiful! You look a LOT like Leighton Meester (have I already said this...?)
    You look amazing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking so much like Leighton here it's unreeeel!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the galaxy print too! Motel did a lovely "Cosmic" print t-shirt but I missed it on sale when I hadn't been paid, gutted :( I think you should keep that dress! Though obvs provide a photo for extra justification, the leather-look is very on trend but black is classic enough to wear again and again :) ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look quite lovely and I dig the futuristic feel of your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all your rings! x

    http://www.woodenheartbeat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love all your rings!!!

    xoxoxoxo
    thevixenmix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey,
    thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :)
    maybe i can put a translator widget on my blog ;)
    i follow you on twitter now

    xoxo lary
    www.lary-tales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions, feel free to tweet me @daisy_kate :)!