Thursday 16 June 2011

hello

hello
top and cardigan; primark / skirt; topshop / jewellery; eBay
Just a little post to let you all know I'm still alive (in case you don't follow me on twitter) I don't know how a month has passed without me blogging, it seems to have gone so fast but at the same time it feels like forever since I had a photo taken of an outfit. I've finished uni for the summer and I think I'm finally feeling awake for once! I've also been trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle now that I'm home, it's a shame you just can't beat a cold beer after a busy day! Anyway, thank you to all of you who have stuck with me! I'm hopefully going to be blogging a bit more but I've sold most of my clothes on eBay! That's definitely an exaggeration, but I really feel like I have no clothes at the moment. Maybe you can help me! What items are your staple/favourite items in your wardrobe? It might help me build mine up again! Wow this is a ramble-ey post, sorry! Hope any of you who have had exams did well and any who have exams coming up - Good Luck!

6 comments:

  1. You look so pretty here! I love the top! I don't really have any nice tops to wear that aren't shirts...

    Sadly I'm still right in the middle of my exams!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top, and I actually love this pic of you... so natural :) glad your back to blogging!

    http://lowri-armsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back hun!
    come back to blogging we miss you :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look super DAMN beautiful!! love that you rock dark lippy...looks so lush xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this pic!!! and that top! smokin hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just catching up on your blog, this pic is a beauty! Miss you very much, cant wait to move in with you!! Love Laura xxxx

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions, feel free to tweet me @daisy_kate :)!